Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2016

Bolt Action British Fighting Group #2



Gentlemen,
mid January is not to late to whish everyone a good new year.
Have had some slow progress on my little Bolt Action Fighting Group. I would consider the Bren Carrier in completed state. I have complaint with the offering from BA - maybe the white star is a bit oversized. The phone operator is from white metal range of BA. Lovely figures they are.

I also spent some time on the Italeri/Bolt plastics. Still have some work on the faces but they turned out nice so far.








I also started a little experiment with Tamiya´s Scout Dingo wich is scale 1:48. So far I can´t see any scale issue. Size does not matter here.






Was quite a pleasure to work on Tamiya Models again. The Dingo is primed with Humbrol acrylics and ready for the next painting stage.

Cheers
Per


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen