Montag, 15. April 2013

Panzer Aufklaerungs Abteilung (Pz. AA) #3


Gentlemen,

found some time to expand my Panzer Aufklärungs unit with some AT support. The Pak 38/97 from PSC found some company by a nice little Preiser/Pegasus/Italeri gunner-combo.
Well having a "french" "lend lease" AT gun I thought my gunners would need some french-mede transport. Back in the darkest niche of my stack I found a kit from Co. Ace. Was never a "fan" with Ace (and never will) but decided to build it up as the gun-towing vehicle.







 
Quite pleased with the results. The guners take their place on separate bases and have the chance to serve on other guns.


Cheers
Per

1 Kommentar:

  1. Nice worl all around. Love the unusual gun and transport, as well as the German camo on the one crew figure. Your basing as always is very fine.

    AntwortenLöschen