Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013

The guild -2013 group build (7)




Gentlemen,

Soviets are commin. Armour is commin.
During the last three weeks I put some stress on Soviet tanks. Quite lovely vehicles these are. Great pleaser to build the up and I am quite pleased to state some some 95% ready. Still I need some work here an´there. The headlights... some decent basing ... but ... yes ... the are nearly finished. 

What do we have here?

1. A British-borne Churchill from Co. Italeri (Ex. ESCI) in winter white-wash. An old but extremely nice vehicle I´ve build several times during the years. 
2. Flame -throwing KV 1 / KV 8 from Co. PST. A lovely gunny. I changed the tracks to those from a spare Trumpeter set. 
and finally
3. A Dragon mid-war T 34/76 plus the mine-roller from Eastern Express (labeled as "Colibri"). The Dragon is more on the fast building side. I always enjoyed to build up Dragon "Ts".



Here are the pictures:






Cheers
Per

Kommentare:

  1. Mojo, Sir, thanks a lot.
    By the way... I signed in to your "Quantentunnel".
    Cheers
    Per

    AntwortenLöschen