This one here is some work in progress on a T 34 from Plastic Soldier Company Ltd.
Quite enjoyable kits these are with good fitting. I do enjoy the tracks of these sets.
The tank was painted with a mix of some Tamiya greens. Later on I gave the modell a wash with Games Workshop inks (black and sepia).
For the signalling crew-member I tried out something new. After an acrylic base painting I worked on with oils. These oils are water mixeable and quite good to work with. They come from the Windsor and Newton / Lukas range. These oils have a quite long drying time. After two days of drying the red flag seems still a bit wet to me. Will continue some test with these oils on other figures.